Since the oxygen analyser measures the oxygen contents in the flue gas in-situ, there is no need for sample
The analyser contains an embedded micro controller for fast and easy operation.
It is user friendly with a 2 x 20 characters LCD display with backlight.
One oxygen analyser can handle two O2 probes as an option
- Extended lenght of the probe
- High temperature probe for process temperatures up to 800ºC
- Probe designed for very corrosive environments
- Automatic calibration set O2000 without ----- housing
- Flame arrester to prevent explosion in the process and with OM10 STD Probe
- RS232 output
- Air/Fuel trim function
- High and Low O2 alarm output
- Stainless steel monitor box
- 115 Vac operation
- Stack Unit for cable longer than 10 m
- Alarm Kit 502-probe failure