Model O2000 Oxygen Analyser
The Opsis O2000 Oxygen analyser is designed for measuring oxygen in industrial, proces and CEM applications.
Since the oxygen analyser measures the oxygen contents in the flue gas in-situ, there is no need for sample
The analyser contains an embedded micro controller for fast and easy operation.
It is user friendly with a 2 x 20 characters LCD display with backlight.
One oxygen analyser can handle two O2 probes as an option
- Extended lenght of the probe
- High temperature probe for process temperatures up to 800ºC
- Probe designed for very corrosive environments
- Automatic calibration set O2000 without housing
- Flame arrester to prevent explosion in the process and with OM10 STD Probe
- RS232 output
- Air/Fuel trim function
- High and Low O2 alarm output
- Stainless steel monitor box
- 115 Vac operation
- Stack Unit for cable longer than 10 m
- Alarm Kit 502-probe failure